Click HERE to download the EFMARINHME Resource Guide.
Another helpful website regarding epilepsy information for all patients and health professionals.
VA Epilepsy Center of Excellence
Are you a Veteran or have you served in the U.S. military?
Do you have episodes of blank stares, loss of consciousness, convulsions, or seizures?
Did you Know?
- Traumatic Brain Injury(TBI) is a common cause of post-traumatic epilepsy (PTE).
- 19.5% of the U.S. military personnel returning from Iraq and Afghanistan reported possible TBI.
- PTE is a seizure disorder that is caused by TBI.
- The Risk of PTE increases with the severity of the TBI.
- The VA Epilepsy Center of Excellence can help you manage living with seizures.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com, read more here, or read this newsletter.
- We are now the official Epilepsy Affiliate for New Hampshire and Maine. Click HERE for some helpful resourses!